Sunday 12 July 2015

My Week 6

I have come across yet another challenge, this one is once a month. To be honest I have seen it before, but it was all in German and I couldn't puzzle it out. Now Anya has set it up so that it is in both German and English so I was able to work out what is happening. This is the link to English version of this month's challenge. There is a rather pretty link badge for the German Muster Mixer Challenge (Pattern Mixer Challenge), but unfortunately I can't see a grab box for the html otherwise I would add it to the others on the right hand side of this blog.

This is Pattern Mixer Challenge #8 for which we have to combine Vano and Florez. I believe this is called a tangleation. I love mixing tangle patterns together or even altering existing tangles. I do wonder sometimes how to know the difference between a tangle pattern variation and a new tangle. Some tangle patterns look more alike than others which are called variations.

In the meantime here is my Pattern Mixer #8 Challenge Entry:-






6 comments:

  1. Nice tile, so simple and clear. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I like the color, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally beautiful!! I love this. And I think actually we are often making new tangles with these - that is sort of one of the choices. How do you make a grab box? I would be glad for everyone to be able to have our "badge" -- just so pretty!! :)

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/07/pattern-mixer-combining-elements-vano-florez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent s reply about the grab box by the 'contact' page on your blog. I hope you got it. YT

      Delete